High School Study Visa - Australia
Cross Continent Education has a History of sending minor students to high school in Australia. Both government and private schools are covered. One parent can also travel along the student on subclass 590.
Documents required :
- Certified copy of educational documents of last two grades.
- Birth Certificate.
- IELTS Scorecard. ( if applicable)
- Copy of passport of one of the parents.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) – approved by the Australian government, this health insurance provides basic medical and hospital cover. You can purchase this insurance through your university.
- Financial Requirements – to get your student visa you must prove that you have the funds to cover your course fees, travel, and living costs.
- Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate – this is to confirm your enrolment in an Australian University.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement – this is proof of your intention to come to Australia only to study and not to settle down here.
- Character Requirement – you must submit a certificate to prove you have no criminal record.
- Proof of visa fees payment – proof that you have paid the required visa fees.