High school study Visa - New Zealand
New Zealand welcomes minor students from all the countries. The students have to live with a guardian or with a local family under homestay. Both government and private schools are available for overseas students. Fees is generally paid after getting a visa.
Documents required :
- Certified copy of educational documents of last two grades.
- Birth Certificate.
- IELTS Scorecard. ( if applicable)
- Copy of passport of one of the parents.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) –this health insurance provides basic medical and hospital cover. You can purchase this insurance through your school.
- Financial Requirements – to get your student visa you must prove that you have the funds to cover your course fees, travel, and living costs.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement – this is proof of your intention to come to study and not to settle down here.
- Character Requirement – you must submit a certificate to prove you have no criminal record.
- Proof of visa fees payment – proof that you have paid the required visa fees.