Immigration - Canada
Express Entry immigration to Canada is open to skilled foreign workers, tradespersons, and graduates with ability in English and/or French. Individuals of any age may become a candidate, but preference is given to younger workers seeking immigration to Canada.
Immigration to Canada serves as the foundation for continued economic growth and which brings people, customs and traditions, rituals and culture to the forefront of current Government policy. Each of the provinces in Canada has authority to implement their own provincial immigration programs (PNP).
There are a number of options available for every person wishing to embrace a better life and future in Canada, some of these Canadian Immigration options are as follows:
- Skilled Worker Immigration: Professionals, Engineers, Lawyers, Information Technology Specials, etc.
- Investor Immigration: Investors, Entrepreneurs, High Networth Individuals, etc.
- Trade Worker Immigration: Heavy/Long Haul Drivers, Welders, Electricians, etc.
- Family Sponsorship: Spouse, common law partners, children, etc. of Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
- Canadian Experience Immigration: Individuals with previous work experience in Canada.