Job Seeker visa – Hong Kong
The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) visa was introduced in February 2006. This system was started with the aim of attracting highly skilled workers from nations worldwide. QMAS primarily works on points-based selection patterns. Individuals and families who want to live in Hong are required to score eligible points and then apply for the visa.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR QMAS VISA
- First-class degree in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Age should be between 18-50years
- IELTS/TOEFL exam scores required to prove language proficiency.
- Meet the financial requirements for the immigration process.
- Have the minimum points under General Points Based Test
To migrate to Hong Kong as a permanent resident, you need to score 80 points out of 100. These points are allotted for factors like;
- Educational Qualification
- Work Experience
- English Language Skills
- Additional Factors