Job Seeker Visa - South Africa
South Africa is a key player in the economic boom that Africa is undergoing. As these countries modernise and grow, the demand for skilled talent continues to rise.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR A SOUTH AFRICA CRITICAL SKILLS VISA:
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Complete biometrics.
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate where applicable.
- Provide police clearance certificates
- Submit medical reports
- Submit marriage certificate
- Include birth certificates of dependent children
- Proof that your skills belong to the critical skills category
- Completed permanent residency application form
- Receipt of payment of applicable application fee.
- Testimonials from previous employers
- Letter of motivation proving that the critical skills of the applicant will benefit South Africa
- Certificate of registration with the professional body.
- Proof of post-qualification experience of at least five years.
- Recent medical report
- Police clearance certificate
- Professional credentials
- Current passport and travel history
- Educational credentials
- Other supporting documents