Study Visa - Australia
Australia STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
You will generally need the following for your Australia Student Visa application:
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate
- Verification of your criminal records
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Your English Proficiency test results
- Australian approved health insurance cover
- The student visa for Australia falls under Subclass 500.
- A registered course is an education or training course offered by a university/ institute registered with the Australian government.
The course you wish to pursue must be registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
· Certified or notarized copies transcript/document of academic results
· Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate – this is to confirm your enrolment in an Australian University.
· Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement – this is proof of your intention to come to Australia only to study and not to settle down here.
· Character Requirement – you must submit a certificate to prove you have no criminal record.
· Proof of visa fees payment – proof that you have paid the required visa fees.
· Results of tests in the English language like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE if you are a non-native English speaker
· Evidence of monetary means for covering all expenses during the period of study
· Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application
· Work Experience if applicable.
· Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) – approved by the Australian government, this health insurance provides basic medical and hospital cover. You can purchase this insurance through your university.
· Financial Requirements – to get your student visa you must prove that you have the funds to cover your course fees, travel, and living costs.
If there any other additional requirements, the university you have been selected for will let you know about them.