Skip to content

Work permits for the USA | With or Without IELTS | Minimum Graduates | Age 18-30 years | Good in English
Work permits in Australia | With or Without IELTS | Age 18-30 years
Be a registered nurse in Australia
Study in USA (Annual fee less than 5 lacs INR)

Study Visa - Denmark

Denmark has many top-ranked universities and offers scholarships and grants to deserving students. The housing and living costs are reasonable and students will get an opportunity to experience the unique culture, cuisine, and traditions of Denmark.

If you are from outside the EU/EEA, then the kind of permit you need to study in Denmark will depend on the duration of your stay. For a short stay of less than three months students will require a visa, and for a long stay of more than three months a residence permit is required. The details are as follows:

  • Visa (short-term stay)

Those studying in Denmark for less than three months will need to apply for a tourist visa (this is not necessary for some non-EU countries). You can apply for a visa at any authorized Danish mission in your country of origin, including all Danish embassies and consulates abroad – to find out where to apply for a visa, visit the website of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. Obtaining a visa does not enable students to work in Denmark.

  • Residence permit (long-term stay)

Those studying in Denmark for more than three months will need to apply for a residence permit, which you can do at the Danish embassy in your home country. This permit allows non-EU/EEA citizens to work part-time in Denmark for a maximum of 20 hours per week. Once granted, the residence permit will be valid for the duration of your program, so you do not need to worry about renewing it. You will be provided with an application form at the Danish mission in your home country, which you must fill out and return with the supporting documentation – it is advisable to begin the application process about three months prior to your arrival date. Please note that if you apply for a visa and a residence permit at the same time, your application will be turned down.

Denmark student visa requirements for English language:

If you want to pursue your higher education programmes in Denmark then firstly you need to fulfill the high standard of English requirements. You may choose any of the English proficiency test from TOEFL, IELTS and Cambridge ESOL examinations (CAE), which are accepted as a proof of your language ability in this European country. The score requirements may be varied out according to the institution or the programme you have chosen.

Documents Required:

  • 6 passport size photographs the background of the Photographs should be white colored.
  • A letter of admission approval (Offer letter) from the University or college.
  • A Proof of language Proficency like IELTS TRF, English proficiency Certificate is mandatory in Most of the colleges of Denmark.
  • A receipt of Payment acknowledgement from the college you have applied for.
  • A ST-1 Student visa application form, that comes from Denmark. You can receive this form after the payment of tuition fee.
  • A Statement of Purpose & Curriculum Vitae, which contains the complete information about the student.
  • Colored Photo copies of all your educational documents 10th onwards (two sets required).
  • Scan copy of all pages of passport, including cover of passport (two sets required), black & white copies are also acceptable.
  • Your passport should be valid for at least 18 months from the date of visa application.
  • The last qualifications of the student should be legalized from the ministry of external affairs (MEA) and states.


Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
new news added
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

For any inquiries please contact Us

+91 9988898800
+91 9803071400