Study Visa - Canada
Canada is one of the best places to higher studies and the country attracts thousands of students each year from abroad. The country provides world class education which is recognized globally. Research is one of the key components of a graduate student. The universities support the students who come out with best research ideas and many scholarships are given to student for their research works.
- Education Qualification
- The minimum eligibility criterion is to be 12th pass from recognized board.
- However, the below factors make the client case an exception and a KB query has to be raised to take confirmation on whether you can enroll the client or not before you sell
- The graduation degree or 12th certificate has to be completed within the stipulated time with no-year back.
- Example: B.Com is a 3-year degree. The client should have completed it within 3 years and not more.
CANADA STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
You will generally need the following for your CANADA Student Visa application:
- Valid Passport
- Employer references – 2
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th and Degree certificates
- Academic references – 2
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- Study Permit and visa
- English Proficiency
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport size photographs
- Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application