Skip to content

Work permits for the USA | With or Without IELTS | Minimum Graduates | Age 18-30 years | Good in English
Work permits in Australia | With or Without IELTS | Age 18-30 years
Be a registered nurse in Australia
Study in USA (Annual fee less than 5 lacs INR)

Study Visa - USA

The US Government offers three different student visa types:


Types of student visa



F-1 Student Visa

to study at an accredited US college or university or to study English at an English language institute


J Exchange Visa

for participation in an exchange program, including high school and university study


M Student Visa

for non-academic or vocational study or training in the US


The US Universities fall under two major categories: public-funded and private institutions. International students’ tuition expenses at state schools are based on nonresident costs, which are still usually less expensive than those of private universities. You will need approximately $10,000 to $55,000 annually to cover your tuition fees.

Study Program

Approximate tuition fees in USD$

Undergraduate Bachelor Degree

$15,000 to $40,000 per year

Graduate programs

$20,000 to $40,000 per year

Doctoral Degree

$20,000 to $45,000 per year



Documents required for a US student visa

When applying for your student visa for the US, you will generally need:

·         A valid passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the US (unless exempt by country specific agreements)

·         Acceptance at a SEVP approved school and your Form I-20

·         Application fee payment for the SEVIS

·         Non-immigrant visa application and the Form DS-160 confirmation page

·         Your photograph in the requested format, and number

 Some additional documents that might be required include:

·         Academic preparation documents such as transcripts, diplomas, degrees or certificates

·         Evidence that you have sufficient funds to maintain your living expenses throughout the period of your stay in the US. This may include:

1.     Bank statements

2.     Financial undertaking by a sponsor to cover your accommodation and living costs

3.     A scholarship program

·         Evidence that you will leave the US once you have completed your course of study. This can be in the form of an air ticket out of the US to your home country

 You may also have to appear for a personal interview at the US embassy or consulate. 


Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
new news added
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

For any inquiries please contact Us

+91 9988898800
+91 9803071400